Thursday, May 6, 2010

When everything is too late, I'm sorry...huhu


Plants grow best when we pay attention to them. That means watering, touching them, putting them in places where they will receive good light. They need people around them to notice if they are drooping at the edges or looking particularly happy in the sunlight. The more attention a plant receives, the better it will grow.
We need to be noticed in the same way. If we notice a family member or friend is drooping, perhaps we can pay some special attention to him or her. All of us need someone to care about how we are and to truly listen to us. We can share and double someone's happiness by noticing and talking about it also. We help the people around us to grow by listening to their droopy edges as well as their bright days. People need this as much as plants need light and water...
I'm not a plant but I long for the watering, the touching...grrrrrrrr..:'(

Huhuhu
Lullaby...
-dp

When I'm sad and lonely
Feeling my life is Oh so blue
I opened my eyes so early
And feel the morning dew
I see dawn so dull and thirsty
Twice I winked but true

Birds do fly so freely
All their whole life through
I counted them but Oh so many
A flight of one and all the crew
Wide sylvan land of many
Yellow flowers stand a few

I picked one so sweet and pretty
And gave her name short as Sue
A dear then came so slowly
Straight towards a sylph in blue
I brushed his head Oh so hairy
But all he does is chew

Swamp says nothing here is smelly
Though butterflies rest in two and two
I then whispered Oh really
But all's so shy to give one clue
Floating lilies with good so heavy
Sways so gently to and fro

I knelt to see Oh ants so busy
Some stood to guard for raging foe
Over the blue crystalline water spree
That bears an image of me and hue
I gaze upon a face of beauty
And smiled to see my yellow Sue

The world I live is quite so messy
The reason still is me Oh me
I wept and acted so silly
Then all they do is shout a boo
So I stared each blankly
To promise a life they view.
 
 
 
 When everything is too late, I'm sorry mama and papa..:(
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment