Saturday, August 22, 2009

Visit my Links:)

A poem that made me feel sleepy...
Traditional Style, Biblical Names, Indian Names, French Names, Cybernetic Names and Mario Sauto Maior's Dictionary of Uncommon Names...
Ever heard of Java? Java Beatrice, Gopher, Cookie Marie, Hanna Baud, Wiki Web and more from the internet glossary. Or Antonio Treze de Junio de mil Novecentos e Dezesette, June 13, 1917 in vernacular and it's her birth date. More...
Since I have recently become a WAHM, I have searched to find legitimate ways to make money online. Until, finally... And Alas! Me-medias have been helping my little time and effort making something possible since the day I became a bit tricky.
Pour deep the rosy wine and drink a toast with me; Here's to three: wine, thee and camaraderie...
We've been promoting this Filipino native cuisine for five years now. It's frequently called "Linagang Pata" in my city.For a more extra ordinary flavor to warm and fill one's stomach; this recipe uses Beef leg or Beef Pata instead of the usual meat.
My another extra-ordinary recipe to try at home.
Poetry can have something in it that is just, simple and pleasant, thus far very sweet.-dp:)
Cooking alternatives, bad thrift tips, recommended eating schedules, right food, healthy beverages, feast and fast habit to keep us fit and healthy.
It's common to feel frenzied with a busy schedule, but it's possible to enjoy life and thrive with a hectic lifestyle - if it's loaded with good stress, the kind that's energizing and motivating.
Tie a yellow ribbon for our dear "Mother of Democracy", humble wife of Ninoy, Cory Aquino.
The monstrosity of this meal didn't seem so daunting to me.I just focused on its taste and not the terror it secretly possess. And, you know that at the age of five, I experienced a kind that surely tastes so good, just enough like a bird's.
Passion Cayenne Chilli Pepper and my little sharing, I have this recipe made for my Papa and his friends for their drinking session...
A succulent climbing shrub, Euphorbia Milii is seen raised by people anywhere in the Philippines. And if you wonder why everyone is getting gaga about this plant, please see my own euphorbia garden photos.
Just living is not enough! One must have Sunshine, Freedom and a Little Flower:)
What is more interesting about this plant is that little children like me collects its little flowers from tens to hundreds and make them into adorned red necklaces and again sip what we called its nectar after play time.
This is very raw information Filipinos should be aware of and pray for...
Pause to count your blessings and be thankful. There is more to life than pleasure alone.
I love Paris because of Auberge- where people walk and walk for miles in slippers and huge backpacks of food either for a cause or as a good recreation.
I was 16 when I first encountered the place called Gretna Green-a village in the South of Scotland where many eloping couples went to be married.
Try implementing your garden changes. Transform those leafy creations into dreamy miniatures of beauties - animals and moon shapes and flowers.
Try this best Filipino sauce of cheap ingredients-Vinegar, fish or soya sauce and cayenne pepper. This sauce is loved by our customers for their broiled or fried meat, fish and chicken. Prepare an empty wine bottle and follow as I show you how.
Instead of throwing eggs shells away, put them in the bottom of plant pots instead of stones. Egg shells are much lighter than stones and they are a great source of of nutrition.
Technology is developing a micro flying spy robot. The device, a hovering robot carrying video cameras and other sensors that could truthfully cover hundred miles away objects and even private activities.
The plant itself makes a great garden landscape plant, its flowers have immense ornamental value and its young flowering shoots are an important spice.
Teenagers today face a kind of "reverse peer pressure"- to lose, rather than keep, one's virginity. Its pleasure I'd like to agree, and curiosity exists.
Why hurry for a baby?
Your man needs you the most in times he's trying not to tell you.
When I was a little girl, I saw hundreds of daisy flowers chained to turn them into garlands. Unfortunately, I got none for my first graduation but the sight of it blooming around somebody's backyard had made me wonder about its tempting mystery.
Pick tips for a healthier taro for your seafood dish. Deeper shades of yellow and orange provide an increased amount of caretoneids and thus greater health benefits.
Famous in some Chinese restaurants, fried taro is one of the most attractive taro recipe when cooked. More tempting for its crispy appearance and a surprising meaty filling to satisfy your bite. Try this healthy snack in your home.
Interesting Filipino Dish by tradition, Laing as the best recipe with elephant ear plant or taro is very much loved by locals.
Taro is actually an exotic plant called Elephant Ear. Surprisingly, other than having it in our gardens, its parts could also be cooked or otherwise added to improve a particular recipe at home.
The green stalks of the 'true' taro plant also make a delicious addition to any meal. The following recipes show how to prepare this special food, and also describe some good methods of preparing the root and leaves.
Pictures of giant elephant ear plants.
The wonder description of this giant invasive plant growing in the Philippines and is a good choice for garden hobbyists when troubled looking for a plant suitable in wet garden spaces.
Disposable pads and tampons appear perfectly satisfying, but seriously they bring danger to a woman's health.
List of the most celebrated authors that opened the door to the magical world of fantasy and adventure. The world of fairy tales is the kingdom of the child.
A paranormal experience:)
Poem of a young girl who spends her time alone and mournfully excites herself thinking of adulthood...
Bromeliads are wonderful family of plants. It can be a flowering variety or an ornamental one for its classy interesting color combinations. Once I acquired a few plants for my collection, it had not take long until I get all of its kind.
Cute Short Poem
A poem about my lovebirds and also for the lovers...
How I define "true love," based on my personal journey.
A poem describing the company of nature during unconditional instances in a young woman's life. And that life is indeed beautiful even in times of hardship.
A poem made for my father to express my gratitude for all the pains he took to bring me up. My collection of simple words to tell him how much he deserves to be appreciated and applauded for being the most wonderful person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment