Monday, November 1, 2010

If you could travel the world, where would you want to go first?

I love imagining I'm travelling. I believe site seeing is very exciting. I haven't got out of this not so interesting city for 23 years now. How poor it is, isn't it? Having lived here for a long time, I really want to go somewhere else. I want to lead a vagrant life and talk to people of different backgrounds. But some things are really against it. I will try my best to live a life that I want, anyway. The first place I would like to see would be Rome, Italy as inspired by the books written by Eco. Next stop would be in London because I wanted to see Prince William in person and the Big Ben, too. Next place would be Japan because this country is very culture-bound and I wanted to learn more about their way of living. I also wanted to go to Babylon and in Bible Lands to the exact place where Papa Jesus had lived. Malaysia, Singapore and China are amazing places too. We'll see if I could have enough money for Switzerland, Finland, Germany and India. Wow! We each have our preferences as to where we'd like to visit. Yes, I imagine all countries have their good and bad. And yes, I just can't imagine the diaries I'd have and the boat trips. In my widest imagination, I should go to Africa then, sleeping with the lions and elephants.=) I hope my dream can be true one day. And since we're talking 'world' travel, I might love to venture into outer space to see the moon, the stars and the planets,and some aliens, too! How about you? =P





No comments:

Post a Comment